Stay tuned to your email, our Facebook page and here on our website for all the latest info for our 5th annual Race for the Cure, Saturday, April 12, 2014.

All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.


WHERE DO I SEE MY TIME?

Our Race is a US Track and Field certified 5K course. Visit www.mountainjunkies.com to see your official time.

Race Awards were for the following categories:

Age Groups (male & female):

U15
15-19
20-29
30-39
40-49
50-59
60+ (Masters)
Top Male
Top Female
Top Male (Masters)
Top Female (Masters)
Top Survivors

BREAST CANCER SURVIVORS:

Our Race is to celebrate all you’ve been through! We hope you enjoyed all of the activities that occurred in celebration of you!

survivor1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


WHAT DOES THE REGISTRATION FEE COVER?:

The registration fees cover the cost of putting this event on. The magnitude of our event incurs costs. Lots of costs. And even though we do get sponsors and many things donated, it still costs us money to put the Race on. The registration fees we charge cover those costs per participant. So we THANK YOU for registering…. but remember this: YOUR REGISTRATION FEE WILL GET YOU TO THE FINISH LINE. IT’S YOUR DONATIONS AND FUNDRAISING THAT GETS US TO THE CURE. And that’s why we’re really here… to run breast cancer out of town!

Our race’s mission is to raise awareness, but it’s also to raise much-needed funds to grant out into the community. Did you know of all the money we raise 75% stays right here in our 32-city/county region that we grant out and the remaining 25% goes to national scientific research. That’s why it’s so important to raise as much money as we can. (After the US Government, Susan G. Komen is the largest breast care research investor.)

2012 Komen Race for the Cure

Cancellation Statement
This event will occur rain or shine. We reserve the right to cancel in extreme circumstances. In that event, there will be no refunds; rather your donation/registration fee will be used as a donation to the Komen Virginia Blue Ridge Race for the Cure®.

All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.


More Race Day info will be posted here as we get tally up more from the event.

In the meantime stay tuned for more information, special events & opportunities, as well as other details here or by ‘liking’ us on Facebook by clicking HERE.

pink-facebook-logo

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cancellation Statement

This event will occur rain or shine. We reserve the right to cancel in extreme circumstances. In that event, there will be no refunds; rather your donation/registration fee will be used as a donation to the Komen Virginia Blue Ridge Race for the Cure®.

All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.