- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Our Community Need
- How to Apply for Community Grants
- Current Grant Recipients
- Treatment Assistance Fund
- Health Fairs | Speaker Requests
- National Research Programs
- MBC Impact Series
- Get Involved
MBC Impact Series
Are you living with Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC)? Are you a caregiver for someone living with MBC? Do you simply want to learn more about MBC and how research is impacting the fight to end this disease? Tune in each week on Metastatic Mondays starting October 21st as new episodes are released in this educational web series.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Trials at breastcancertrials.org
- NIH Clinical Research Trails and You
Visit komen.org/MBC for more information
Are you in need of financial assistance associated with treatments? Click here to learn more about the Susan G. Komen Virginia Blue Ridge Treatment Assistance Fund.